We’re on the look-out for a Team Manager to join our in-house customer contact centre. You’ll be heading up a team of up to 14 telesales representatives who work closely with our existing customer base to maximise orders, highlight new promotions and deals, and cross-sell across our portfolio of products.
This is a permanent role, and comes with a competitive salary. In addition, you’ll join our pension scheme, receive private health care, generous product allowance and be eligible for our bonus scheme. Plus you get to work for an iconic Scottish brand. What’s not to like?
So what’s involved?
- Leading, coaching, motivating and developing a team of Telesales Representatives.
- Developing the team’s commercial skills to enable them to deliver our key distribution, volume and profit targets
- Working collaboratively with Contact Centre Management Team and other key contacts to help deliver a first class customer service.
- Setting team and individual targets
- Recognising and managing all performance and people issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Understanding key telephony and reportage systems enabling true performance measurement.
- Leading by example in all aspects of the role
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a sales-led contact centre environment
- A track record of success in a supervisory or management role
- Demonstrate the drive and ambition to develop within a FMCG environment
- Track record of setting and achieving targets
- Drinks industry experience preferred
- Strong IT and analytical skills
Who you’ll be:
Tenacious. You’re motivated to do a great job and deliver brilliant results. As a friendly, positive team-mate, your enthusiasm and flexibility helps motivate the people around you. You love being in a busy, dynamic environment.
Trusted. You’re conscientious about doing things well. When you say you’ll do something, your colleagues know it’ll get done. You take responsibility for your actions, and make the safety and welfare of the whole team your biggest priority.
Tempted. You look for opportunities to learn new things, and actively seek out ways to continually improve things at work. You’ll be able to give examples of times when you’ve seen opportunities to improve and shared ideas on how to solve problems.
True. You know that you’re a key part of a wider team, and build strong relationships with colleagues that are based on mutual respect. You keep the big picture in mind, and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for. And we promise to come back to you as soon as we can.