Our Dispense Team are the technical heroes who make sure that all our on-trade equipment in bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants, is installed, maintained and cleaned, so that nothing gets in the way of a pint that is impeccably poured and chilled to perfection.
We’re looking for a Quality Dispense Manager to work in a small dedicated team alongside an external Service Provider to ensure our brands are installed and maintained to the high standard of quality we demand for our customers. This is a permanent role, based in Glasgow, but with regular travel requirements.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about representing our business to our on-trade customers, by ensuring our brands and related equipment are performing to our expected high standards ensuring the perfect pint, highlighting issues and offering solutions.
This is a hybrid role that includes elements of engineering (mainly electrical) and commercial customer-facing skills, so you’ll need to know your way around a bar, and the back of house equipment that ultimately powers the taps.
Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams you will offer guidance on account visits and surveys, advise on new brand and equipment innovations and be the liaison between our internal teams and technical services partner.
Not all dispensing happens indoors – when it comes to licensed outdoor events like festivals, you’ll plan and coordinate our onsite presence to make sure everything goes without a hitch.
You’ll be monitoring all the costs associated with Dispense equipment and auditing accounts, managing the ordering of stock and materials, and dealing with any customer problems.
What you’ll need:
- An NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration or equivalent engineering/electrical qualification.
- Extensive experience relating to product quality and technical equipment gained in the licensed trade industry.
- Sound understanding of electrics, pneumatics, beer dispense gasses, refrigeration and plumbing/engineering.
- Considerable experience in a customer facing environment with management responsibility and a sound understanding of business practices
- Experience of managing a team preferable.
- Full Driving License.
Send us a copy of your CV that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we're looking for - and we promise to come back to you ASAP!