You probably know that Tennent’s is one of the UK’s biggest brewers. But did you know that we’re also a major drinks wholesaler, supplying Scotland’s pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels with a whole range of branded drinks products?
We’re looking for someone to join our Wholesale Procurement team as a Procurement and Replenishment Assistant, to support the Tennent’s network in Scotland, as well as Tennent’s Northern Ireland. This role is based in Irvine, but may require occasional travel to Wellpark in Glasgow.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about supporting the stock control process for our Tennent’s network. You’ll be running daily stock reports, checking our forecast, helping the Customer Service team with queries and placing orders to make sure that the right stock is always available for our customers.
You’ll be very comfortable working with numerical data – and have good Excel skills to be able to run and interpret stock reports.
You will also handle general administration for the Procurement and Replen team, including ownership of the mailbox and phone, and invoice administration.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working within a logistics or inventory administration role.
- Great communication skills, with a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment
- First-rate planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of Microsoft packages – Excel (intermediate level), Word and Outlook are essential
Send us a CV that demonstrates your logistics administration or stock management experience, and we’ll come back to you ASAP.