C&C Group is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded cider, beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water. Our brands include Bulmers, the leading Irish cider, Magners, the premium international cider, and Tennent’s, Scotland’s top lager.
We’re looking for an Overheads Accountant to join to help us track and manage our costs across the group. This role can be based in either Glasgow or Dublin.
So what's involved?
This role is all about managing our overheads, and involves working with budget holders across the C&C Group to ensure effective cost control.
Producing useful, consolidated and concise reporting and analysis is the primary function of this role. In addition you’ll also have the opportunity to review change investment proposals and get involved in the development of cost management programmes.
This is a key role in the C&C Group Finance team, working closely with senior business leaders including our CFO. It’s a great role for a qualified accountant who is interested in optimising cost management, and has the drive to support colleagues and work on new initiatives.
What you’ll need:
- A professional accounting qualification
- Experience of working in a consumer goods company, in a financial control position
- Strong core finance skills, with the ability to spot trends, gaps and opportunities
- A high level of comfort with financial systems
- Great communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain financial information to non-finance colleagues, in writing and in person.
- Advanced Excel skills
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for. And we promise to come back to you asap.