We have recently invested in a partnership with Admiral Taverns, the UK’s number one community pub group. This key strategic partnership will have high level focus and expand our on-trade footprint in England and Wales by increasing the availability of C&C brand including Magners, Menabrea & Heverlee.
To help us maximise the benefit of this new relationship with Admiral, we’ve created a new role for a National Account Manager to focus on managing our relationship with them and their license holders, and to deliver profit and sales growth by maximising this new route-to-market. The role includes elements of business development and more traditional account management.
This role will be field-based covering the whole of the Admiral estate, with regular visits to Admiral’s head office in the North West.
So what’s involved?
- Creating and delivering an Account Plan that delivers budgeted sales and profit numbers for the year.
- Developing, agreeing and implementing sales strategy and objectives.
- Developing joint business plans that over-deliver the sales and profit budgets.
- Optimising sales of the C&C portfolio of brands to drive overall team performance.
- Feeding into and implementing pack, price and promotional strategy relevant to Admiral
- Developing and enhancing a customer contact matrix
- Building new business relationships & opportunities with Admiral and their license holders
- Attending launches/social events/meetings to cement the relationship between C&C Brands and the Admiral Taverns team
- Maintaining rigorous tracking of customer performance, investment, and evaluation.
- Driving efficiency through best-in-class partnership across multiple functions, e.g. demand planning, supply chain, finance, category, pricing and promotions
- Providing accurate financial & demand planning forecasts
- Commercial and demand forecasting
- Managing payments and overdue debts when required
What you’ll need:
- A track record of success in a territory management role
- Good knowledge of the UK drinks industry, both at distributor and client level
- Experience of working with a tenanted/leased pub business would be particularly helpful
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of business planning / sales budgeting / administration
- Time management, planning and organisation skills
Send us a CV that shows off your account management skills, and we’ll be back in touch ASAP.