We’re embarking on a new phase in our Marketing function, and scaling up the team to help us tackle some ambitious goals. We’re looking for two Marketing Services Managers to join our team in Glasgow to help us deliver the brand plans across the marketing mix and working in partnership with our sales teams.
So what’s involved?
Our Marketing Services Managers are key roles in our marketing function. They contribute to the evolving plans for our brands, work with customers and third parties to ensure that brand activation is delivered brilliantly, manage brand budgets, and work closely with our Category and Insights team to identify commercial opportunities.
We’ve added two new roles, focused on different channels:
One is focused on our Off Trade customers (Retailers, Wholesalers, Supermarkets, etc) working on our beer portfolio (including Tennent’s, Caledonia Best, Heverlee and Menabrea).
The other is also focused on the Off Trade, but is all about our Ciders (including Magners, Orchard Pig, Addlestones and Blackthorn). It will focus on delivering brand activation in partnership with a major Third Party distributor.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of successfully creating and implementing customer focused brand activation plans preferably in the off trade
- Commercially astute, results focused, previous experience of managing budgets
- Capable of using market, consumer and customer insight to develop activation plans that drive business results.
- Demonstrates passion for Customers, Consumers and the LAD trade
- Commercial marketer, comfortable in managing multiple brands
- An entrepreneurial approach, with a challenger mindset
- Excellent project management skills
- Good creative judgment
- Ability to think conceptually, yet retaining strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with internal teams, senior management, agencies and consultants
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your brand execution expertise, and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.