C&C Group is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded cider, beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water. We export our products, including Magners cider and Tennent’s lager, to over 60 markets worldwide.
Our international business unit, C&C International (CCI), focuses on all the markets outside of the UK, Ireland and North America, with a primary focus on continental Europe, Asia and Australia. We’ve also recently expanded exports to Africa.
We’re looking for a Management Accountant to support the International team by delivering seamless financial management and reporting.
So what’s involved?
This job is all about supporting the International team by tracking and analysing their financial performance. Working with the CCI Finance Business Partner, you’ll effectively manage all CCI accounts, and take ownership for our Monthly Close, Quarterly Financial Reviews (QFR), and all Account and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
Internal and External Reporting are key features of the role, and it’s important that they are accurate and timely and supported by appropriate explanatory business commentary. That means you’ll need build great relationships with colleagues across CCI, and really understand how the business operates.
At C&C, we’re always looking for ways to improve, so we’d expect you to be constantly developing and refining CCI’s monthly reporting and quarterly/annual budgeting processes. You’ll also pitch in to support the Statutory Accounting team at Year End and Half Year, to ensure they have all the information and commentary they need.
This is a great hands-on role for a commercially focused accountant looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced business.
What you’ll need:
- A professional accounting qualification
- Experience of working in a consumer goods or wholesale company, ideally with some international exposure
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines within a team environment.
- Great communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain financial information to colleagues, in writing and in person.
- A high level of initiative and drive, with strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular advanced Excel capability.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for. And we promise to come back to you ASAP.