Our parent company, C&C Group, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide range of branded cider, beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water. Those brands include Bulmers, Ireland’s premium cider, Magners, the leading international cider and Tennent’s, Scotland’s iconic beer brand. Our international business unit, C&C International (CCI), looks after the distribution of our brands in markets outside of the UK, Ireland and North America.
We’re looking for an International Sales Manager to focus on our European markets. The primary goal is to continue to improve our profitability in Europe, by growing our volume and delivering a brilliant customer experience. Reporting into the Regional Director Europe, you will help to shape and deliver our sales strategy across Europe. We’ll make this happen through successful and long term management of customer relationships across European markets. This will be via telephone contact and will through travel to the priority markets. You’ll also work with colleagues across the business to ensure the International business plan is aligned, understood and supported.
This is a permanent role which can be based in either Glasgow or Dublin.
So what’s involved?
- Support the creation and delivery of a sales strategy that improves the company’s position in the European market and builds long term shareholder value
- Managing customer relationships and day to day orders
- Providing regular customer contact via telephone and arranging meetings in market
- Providing regular reporting on customers, finance and budgets
- Agreeing and managing the marketing plan and point of sale shipments
- Aligning with Marketing, Finance and the International Commercial Directors on delivering key strategy
- Delivering profit and volume increase across CCI through providing excellent customer service in all customer interactions
- Support the delivery of projects and long term planning within CCI
What you’ll need
- Experience in an international sales/commercial role
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to network and build relationships across the globe
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work cross functionally to deliver the business plan
- Excellent communication across all levels and disciplines
- The ability to travel around 20-25% of the time
- Fluency in additional European languages is not essential, but would be helpful
Sound like fun?
Send us a CV that demonstrates your international sales experience, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.