Our Technical and Innovation team are responsible for leading and guiding cross-functional projects across the C&C Group, from conception to completion. At any time we have between 50-70 projects on the go – including anything from small changes in packaging, to major NPD initiatives.
We’re looking for a Group Project Governance Manager to take on PMO responsibility for our full project portfolio, and ensure that projects are aligned with our business strategy, that they progress according to plan, and that they are delivered on time and in full.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about using project management methodology to ensure that all our projects are planned robustly, and delivered efficiently. You’ll use your Project Management expertise, to ensure that we take a rigorous approach to project design and delivery.
A structured and organised approach is essential, but they key to success in this role will be your ability to positively influence and network. Our projects are highly collaborative, with input from commercial and operational teams across the Group. You’ll need to be able to understand priorities, identify conflicts, and anticipate issues ahead of time.
In addition to coordinating and driving the project portfolio, you will also personally manage a variety of projects, allowing you lead by example.
What you’ll need:
- Extensive Project Management/PMO experience, ideally with a recognised project management qualification
- Ideally, a qualification in a scientific or technical discipline related the food or drink industry, e.g. biology, chemical engineering, food science, etc.
- Experience of leading and coaching people
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to network with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to establish processes and sell them into the business and ensure adherence
- Ability to lead change in the business including training and role modelling
- Ability to anticipate issues and risks and manage accordingly
As a Group wide role, there will be occasional travel involved, usually to our other Operational and Commercial sites in Ireland and Northern Ireland. We anticipate no more than 1-2 trips a month, but this may fluctuate depending on the nature of the projects.
Send us a CV that shows off your technical project management, and we’ll come back to as soon as we can.