C&C Group is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded cider, beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water. You will know us best from our cider brands, including Magners and Bulmers, and our beer brands like Tennent’s lager and Caledonia Best.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join our Group Finance team. As a key member of the finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the completion of the annual and interim report and statutory accounts for subsidiary entities and monthly management reporting for Group entities. This is a small team in which the key member will gain significant experience with potential future progression opportunities.
So what’s involved?
- Working cross functionally to successfully complete the Group’s Annual Report and Interim Reports to deadline;
- Assisting in the completion of complex technical areas of accounting such as acquisition accounting, share based payments, Earnings per share, hedge accounting, pension accounting and FX;
- Liaising with the Group’s external and internal auditors and assist with the completion of the year end audit to deadline;
- Completing trading entity statutory accounts in line with agreed reporting timetables;
- Completing and submitting Head Office management accounts on a monthly basis;
- Completing and submitting of Head Office management accounts for budgets and re-forecasts;
- Assistance with banking queries across the Group;
- Ad hoc projects as required.
What you’ll need:
- Qualified chartered accountant, with PLC experience and a detailed up-to-date knowledge of all accounting standards and IFRS.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proven experience and ability to work to tight deadlines with a drive for results;
- Flexible self-starter with a high level of initiative and a team player with strong communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular advanced Excel capability.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your financial reporting experience. And we will come back to you as quickly as we can.