We’re looking for a Business, Finance or Accountancy student to join us until the end of September to support our Finance team in Glasgow.
You'll have the opportunity to get hands on experience, working alongside our commercial finance teams that support our GB business units. Our commercial finance teams are involved in every aspect of our operations. They keep track of our successes, help us course-correct if we’re not hitting the mark, and make sure that we report and record our financial activity in an accurate and timely way.
- Reconciling Business GL to systems
- Conducting weekly reporting and analysis
- Calculating accruals versus actuals using system reports and invoices
- Collecting and entering data for various financial spread sheets
- If you’re interested in pursuing a career in accountancy and finance, you’ll need an analytical mindset, great Excel skills (Vlookups/Sumifs/HLookups/Pivots) and a genuine interest in our business.
Our Glasgow team work hard, so you’ll need to be very comfortable with a demanding workload. They’re also a friendly bunch, who will help you get up to speed quickly, and make sure you return to university with some great experience under your belt, and some good knowledge of the drinks industry.
This is a paid internship (£8.41 per hour) - Working hours will be 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.