The GB On Trade Sales team work with customers in pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants across Scotland, England and Wales. We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team to provide commercial finance support to the On Trade team, and help them deliver against their financial goals.
This is an ideal position for a recently qualified accountant looking for a finance role with a strong commercial focus.
So what’s involved?
- Supporting the delivery of the GB On Trade budgeted profit.
- Providing relevant financial insight and financial data to the On Trade’s commercial team and Finance Business Partner.
- Supporting key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Conducting analyses to identify areas for financial improvement.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly commercial (channel specific) reviews identifying clearly variances to expectations
- Interpreting business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Chartered accountancy qualification (ASCA, CIMA, ACCA, etc)
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding, ideally with some exposure to the consumer goods, wholesale or retail sectors
- Previous of analytical experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- The ability to help make financial information meaningful and impactful for non-finance professionals
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial finance skills, and we’ll come back to you asap.