Our parent company, C&C Group, is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. The Group manufactures Bulmers the leading Irish cider brand, Magners the premium international cider brand, the C&C Brands range of English ciders and the Tennent’s beer brand. C&C Group currently export to over 50 countries worldwide.
We’re looking for a couple of Finance Analysts to join the team to provide short term commercial support to our GB sales teams (both On Trade and Off Trade), and help them deliver against their financial goals.
So what’s involved?
- Supporting the delivery of our budgeted profit.
- Providing relevant financial insight and financial data to the commercial teams and Finance Business Partners.
- Supporting key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Conducting analyses to identify areas for financial improvement.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly commercial (channel specific) reviews identifying clearly variances to expectations
- Interpreting business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Chartered accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc)
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding, ideally with some exposure to the consumer goods, wholesale or retail sectors
- Previous of analytical experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- The ability to help make financial information meaningful and impactful for non-finance professionals
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial finance skills, and we’ll come back to you asap.