The Wellpark Brewery is famous as the home of Tennent’s, but it is also home to several members of our Executive team, including our CEO, CFO, COO among others. They’re a busy group, and they rely heavily on their Exec Support team to keep things running smoothly, and help them manage their workload day to day.
We’re looking for a talented PA to join the Exec Support team and help them provide a great service to the Exec team. Rather than being aligned to one person, you’ll help support them all, sharing the work with two colleagues. Initially this role will be for 6 months, but there is the possibility of it becoming a longer term position.
In this role you will enjoy a normal working week, 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. There will probably be the odd occasion though when you are asked to work over weekends due to travel commitments for the executives and time zone differences. Also occasionally early morning and evening work may be required to accommodate key events or meetings. The role of executive support will be varied and so we’re looking for a flexible and enthusiastic member of the team.
So what’s involved?
- Managing Directors’ diaries and telephone calls, arrange internal and external meetings and make travel and accommodation arrangements as necessary.
- Provide general administration duties for the Directors to include photocopying, PowerPoint creation, monitoring of email correspondence and maintenance of filing system.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings and events, and greeting external visitors.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails, and other correspondence.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as an administration assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills.