We’re looking for a Digital & Communications specialist to join our team in Glasgow, and lead the development and execution of our Digital & Communications Strategy across the UK.
So what’s involved?
This job is all about expanding and engaging our audiences through digital channels to maximize revenue. It’s a varied role that encompasses all aspects of our online presence – from our brand’s social media channels, to digital ad campaigns and promotions, to our B2B, CRM and e-commerce platforms that drive sales via our customers.
You’ll evaluate our existing approach and recommend ways to improve our digital outreach, across both customer and consumer audiences, websites, social, paid search, SEO, PPC, etc.
You’ll develop consumer and customer insight capability to help us understand and analyse our digital audience and what they respond to. And then work with the marketing, commercial and agency teams to help develop great content from our brand, event and sponsorship assets. You will bring innovative approaches to building consumer and customer engagement and lead the development of tailored marketing campaigns to drive brand and business objectives.
Creativity is important, but we’re also all about data – so you’ll also take the lead on measuring and reporting our digital performance across the brand portfolio and our B2B channels.
What you’ll need:
- A qualification in a relevant subject (Digital/Marketing)
- Brilliant communication skills, with the ability to engage and enthuse your audience
- Evidence of a creative and commercial approach to digital campaign management
- A track record of developing and delivering digital marketing strategies for consumers and customers.
- Experience of managing external agencies and content providers
- Experience of managing commercial projects and budgets
Send us a CV that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we're looking for, and we promise to come back to you ASAP.