At Tennent’s we live to serve. And our Depot network across Scotland is essential for us to deliver a great service to our customers – making sure that our on-trade customers (pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants) have a steady supply of our famous beers, ciders, wines and soft drinks.
We’re looking for a hands-on Stock Controller to join the depot team in Irvine, to help us provide accurate and reliable stock controls to ensure that we can always meet our customer supply and service targets. This is a full time, permanent role, with occasional travel to other Tennent’s depots and offices
So what’s involved?
- Undertaking daily cycle counts of all stock in the depot
- Provide data for weekly and monthly KPI reporting
- Maintaining a minimum 98% OTIF, with detailed corrective actions in place to address failures and prevent recurrence.
- Investigating all stock discrepancies through to completion
- Maintaining a documented audit trail for all stock adjustments
- Establishing close working relationships with depot teams to ensure a joined up approach to stock control
- Completing a full depot count monthly by ensuring all stock locations have been selected as part of the daily cycle count process
- Supporting and audit the depot aged stock, damaged stock and quality controls
- Managing stock locations to improve efficiency in the picking process
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a fast paced logistics/distribution environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills ensuring information is delivered and understood
- Strong decision making skills - can think and react quickly.
- Reach truck license holder (ideally!)
Sounds like fun?
Send us a copy of your CV that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we're looking for. And we promise to come back to you ASAP.