As well as our own famous brands, we provide a wholesale service to the independent on-trade across Scotland. That means customers can purchase a wide range of cider, beer, wine, sprits and snacks to keep their businesses well stocked and their regulars happy.
Our Customer Contact Centre is a key force in managing our day to day customer relationships, and ensuring we deliver great customer service. It’s a fast-moving, target-driven, sales environment.
We’re looking for a Customer Data Administrator to join the team. This role requires someone who is pro-active, organised and who enjoys working to deadlines.
So what’s involved?
You will be supporting the Contact Centre team by providing data and analysis to help them deliver targeted campaigns, and provide excellent customer satisfaction. You’ll be:
- Providing accurate reporting and analysis, including reporting for Senior Management
- Initiating & developing new reports to help drive results within the business
- Ensuring operational standards and ways of working are adhered to and maintained
- Online product code, description and availability measurement and implementation
- Managing of process to deliver excellent customer relation management
- Managing our e-commerce database and communications
- Experience of standardisation testing and delivering timed project work focused on online development
- Acting as the data protection guardians for our e-Commerce database, e.g. ensuring that we have appropriate consents and managing any DP queries
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in an analytical role, ideally in a similar environment
- Experience of using an e-Commerce/CRM database as a Superuser or System Admin
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A strong interest in data analytics
- A working knowledge of data protection regulations
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial data analysis skills.