Our customers come in all shapes and sizes, from small local bars, to large pub chains, to major retailers. Regardless of their size, our Sales team are focused on helping them succeed by ensuring they are stocked with a high performing and reliable product range of drinks brands that consumers love.
Our Commercial Support team delivers an essential service to the Sales team. They track our sales activity and our customer accounts, in order to provide a range of useful reporting and analysis to help Sales identify new opportunities, gaps in service provision and to ultimately help optimise the performance of each account.
We’re excited to be adding two new members to this team. One is a full time role (9-5pm, Monday to Friday), and one is part time (10am-2pm, Monday to Friday)
So what’s involved?
This role is primarily about producing timely and accurate reporting and analysis to help the Sales team optimise their performance. You’ll be tracking and analysing data including:
- Volume, Gross Margin and Trading Accounts
- New Business Performance
- Key Brands and SKU performance
- Free Stock
- Draught Installations & Removals
- Customer Loan Balances and Status
In addition to the data, you’ll provide high level recommendations to the Sales team on actions you think may be required. The team operates to tight SLAs, so you’ll need to be comfortable working to tight timescales.
There is also a big focus on managing the availability of POS (Point of Sale) materials. You’ll make sure that we have the required materials in stock, and available to customers via our Depot Network – and track our overall POS spend against budget.
This is an interesting, fast-paced role for someone with good commercial knowledge and proven data analysis skills. It might also be suitable for a commercially minded graduate looking for their first role in industry.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of data reporting analysis and interpretation – from full detail analysis through to excellence in presentation and recommendations
- A basic understanding of some of the performance measures mentioned above
- The ability to work at a fast pace but still maintain quality and be able to prioritise and focus and follow through with pace on deadlines
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A confident, pro-active approach, taking full ownership of all issues to resolution.
- Some experience of working in a data-led Sales support role would be great
Send us a CV that demonstrates your data analysis skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP.