As part of the C&C Group, Tennent-Caledonian Breweries is the home of iconic beer and cider brands. You probably know us best from our famous brands including Tennent’s, Magners and Caledonia Best. We’re looking for a curious, commercially-focused analyst to join our Category and Insights team.
So what’s involved?
Category & Insights is all developing and evaluating data, from a variety of sources, to inform our business strategy, and that of our key customers. You’ll be working with customers across all our channels to develop their category sales and deliver disproportionate gains for our portfolio of products.
You’ll be using your excellent analytical skills to produce and evaluate regular reports on category activity – including volume, market share, distribution, rate of sale and customer and consumer trends. But the reports are just the starting point. The key to success is in using this data to produce recommendations to our brand and sales teams on how to maximise their efforts.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on key projects, and work with outside agencies to ensure they continue to add value to our commercial activity.
While this role has a strong focus on data analysis, it is also a customer-facing position. So you’ll need the ability to translate technical data into clear messaging, and the confidence to deliver your findings directly to customers, and build positive working relationships with them.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in delivering insight support and key analytical data
- Experienced of managing relationships with agency partners to drive optimum output
- Previous experience of using industry standard data sources (AC Nielsen, CGA, Kantar etc)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience of presenting data-derived insights via Powerpoint
- Ability to present concise direct reports while robustly challenging data output.
- Comfortable presenting to all levels internally, and to various levels of key customers
- Highly numerate and logical problem solving skills.
Send us a CV that demonstrates you have the skills we’re looking for, and we promise to get back to you ASAP.