We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and solutions focused individual to join our IT team as a Business Systems Analyst.
This role is all about defining, designing, coordinating, and contributing to IT projects across Tennent Caledonian Breweries and the wider C&C Group. You’ll own project requirements, application functionality, stakeholder management, and user testing.
You will be comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders to develop, deliver and maintain industry-class systems. Strong communication, analytic and collaboration skills are essential coupled with a commitment to high customer satisfaction and the ability to accurately capture requirements and turn these into meaningful process maps and solutions.
So what’s involved?
- Lead discussions about business change, document and present information, and capture high-level business requirements linked to their related process flows.
- Support the development of detailed functional requirements, data flows, and ultimately user test scripts.
- Troubleshoot and understand application functionality from a user perspective and support issue resolution to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Work with business partners to develop technological concepts and requirements for new system initiatives.
- Understand how requirements impact application design and end-user functionality.
- Contribute to the project team to help rationalise, plan, scope, and schedule future projects.
- Complete and assist with Program status reports and project presentations.
- Collaborate with team members and 3rd parties with assigned tasks and manage own project tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with all IT colleagues and third parties including architecture, development, infrastructure and security in completing assigned activities.
- Ensure that performance requirements are met for assigned project areas.
- Enthusiastically take on what’s needed to help the team and the company meet objectives.
What you’ll need:
- Relevant experience in business systems role. Experience of supporting Commercial, Supply Chain and Procurement functions would be very helpful.
- Significant experience of project management tools and a high level of comfort working with requirements gathering, prototyping, and development team collaboration.
- Experience with application design, data management, enterprise architecture, and mobile first and user-centered design principles.
- Experience with industry standard requirements gathering, documentation, management, and validation methodologies.
- The ability to work on projects with a professional attitude and exceptional organisational skills under pressure while exercising excellent judgment and keen attention to detail.
- A highly effective communicator who can easily communicate technical information to non-technical business users, builds strong relationships across the business while gathering an understanding of the challenges being faced and offering/developing meaningful solutions.
- The ability to travel to other sites across Scotland, and occasionally further afield.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your business systems experience, and we’ll be back in touch asap.