We’re looking for a Banking Administrator to join our Accounting Services team based at the Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow.
This role is all about ensuring that payments from our customers are banked daily, and accurately posted to customer accounts. This is a permanent job that would be ideal for someone with transactional financial administration experience.
So what’s involved?
- Banking cheque receipts and processing payments to the correct bank accounts.
- Ensuring cash and credit card payments are processed to customers accounts promptly
- Ensuring bank pay in records match with general ledger postings on a daily basis
- Processing unpaid cheques and direct debits on a daily basis
- Reconciling the bank accounts and sales ledger control accounts daily and periodically.
- Issuing cheque payments as required
- Managing payments of retrospective discounts to customers
- Amending and maintaining banking procedures
- Building effective relationships with all departments to ensure quality customer service.
- Resolving any banking queries with customers.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in an Accounts Receivable/Banking function.
- Working knowledge of a accounting system (we use JDE)
- Proficient in Excel
- Highly numerate with a meticulous and flexible approach
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Sound like fun?
Send us a CV that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we’re looking for. And we promise to come back to you asap.