We’re on the look-out for an experienced relationship builder to join our Regional Sales team for the East of Scotland. This Area Sales Manager (ASM) covers Edinburgh, focusing mainly on the city centre.
You’ll be focused primarily on managing and developing our existing customer base across your territory. As the key contact for customers, you’ll be the face of our brands and ensure that customers receive the best service levels.
In addition to our own well-loved brands like Tennents, Magners and Caledonia Best, we also offer a wide range of 3rd party draught and packaged products, giving you an unparalleled opportunity to sell a fantastic range of brands that our customers expect and our consumers enjoy.
This is a full-time, permanent role. In addition, you’ll join our pension scheme, receive private health care, a company car, a generous product allowance and be eligible for our sales bonus scheme. Plus you get to work for an iconic Scottish business. What’s not to like?
So what’s involved?
- Daily account management of trade accounts across your territory
- Meeting market share, revenue, margin and distribution targets
- Using professional sales techniques and great business relationships to maintain and grow our business
- Help customers maximise their sales performance with the help of brand representatives, POS materials, trade events, and other promotional activities
- Use your category knowledge to get great results (consumer insights, brand knowledge, competitor awareness)
What you’ll need:
- A track record of success in a field-based Brewery or FMCG sales role
- A full driving license
- Good IT skills (primarily the MS Office suite)
- Based in or near Edinburgh
- Strong core sales skills, including influencing, negotiation, and problem solving
- Great communication skills, with the ability to build positive working relationships
- A commercial mindset, and good numeracy and analytical skills
- A high degree of comfort with working autonomously, and on your own initiative.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for. And we promise to come back to you ASAP.